Franchising isn’t right for every business, however, if you are operating a successful small business now and you want to expand while maintaining a lower risk then Franchising might be an option to consider.
Most of the time the cost to Franchise a business is a small portion of what it would cost you to open just one corporate location.
Click the video below to watch a short 10 minute video on Franchising.
Click here to download a Free Whitepaper: The Top Expansion Problems That Most Small Business Owners Face & How To Overcome Them
Top reasons to Franchise a business:
- Lower risk, your Franchisees assume the risk of leases, inventory, employees etc…
- Ongoing revenue stream, you collect a % of gross revenues as an ongoing royalty
- Up front fees, you collect an up front Franchise Fee from each buyer
- Quantity discounts, as you grow many vendors will offer you a lower price with volume purchases
- Multiple revenue streams, products, training, services, royalties, software etc….
- Faster than building your own locations
- The cost to Franchise is typically a lot lower than opening just one additional corporate location
These are just a few of the benefits of Franchising a business. With years experience working with 200+ Franchise Companies, we know what it takes to develop & sell franchises.
If you have a proven business model and are interested in learning more you can request a Free Consultation & Evaluation to see if your business qualifies to expand through franchising.
We provide a full service Franchise Development System.
- Franchise Disclosure Document Creation
- Federal Compliance
- State Registration
- Franchise Agreement Creation
- Trademark Registration
- Operations Manual Creation
- Training Outline Creation
- Franchise Lead Generation & Sales
If you are thinking about expanding your business through franchising, please call or email us today.
Interested in having us evaluate your business to see if it qualifies for expansion through franchising?